– You should spend the majority of your time as an Entrepreneur doing marketing
– Marketing is purely “creating awareness” and getting people to Know you, like you and trust you. Until that happens they won’t buy for you
– To do this, not only do you need to get your products in front of people, you need to get yourself in front of people. Customers buy YOU before they buy your Product.
– Never sell when you are Marketing
– When selling, listen more and talk less
– Sales become simpler and automatic if you get your marketing right
– Entrepreneurs should spend time every day studying/reading about Marketing and Sales