Our lives are built 1 day at a time, there are no quantum leaps. What you do today has an impact on your tomorrow.
A powerful philosophy to live by is to “do today what makes tomorrow easier”.
Here are 5 Ways to Get the Most out of Each Day so that your tomorrows continuously improve…
- Manage your Focus – start each day as if it is the most important day of your life. Begin with a calm mind and choose what big things to focus on for today. Write these down with a pen on paper as this gives direct instructions to the mind and strengthens your FOCUS
- Manage your Motivation – you are in charge of your levels of motivation. Take full responsibility for how you feel at the start of the day. Lead yourself effectively by giving yourself an inspiring talk about what you have to do, why you are doing it, what difference you are going to make. Enter the day with positive expectation
- Mange your Energy – the success of your day will be directly dependent on your levels of energy. Do some exercise in the morning to give yourself a dramatic energy boost. Your energy will also be high if your Motivation and Focus are high
- Manage your Faith – build a strong belief in your mind that everything is working for you (not against you), that God and the Universe are on your side and that everything is going to go well. Faith unlocks Energy, Motivation and Sharpens Focus
- Manage your Actions – choose what big actions you are going to take today and execute these. Every minute of the day, something is trying to take you away from delivering your big actions. The best way to avoid distractions is to carefully plan your day with a pen on paper. One of our favourite philosophies which came from Jim Rohn is, “Never begin a day until it is finished on paper”. Once you write a plan, your mind follows these instructions and more easily avoids distractions.
As you go through each day, bring all your passion and focus into each activity and constantly manage your motivation, energy, faith and actions.
Written by: Sally Palmer, High Performance Trainer and Coach at Sabre Business World
About the Author
Sally Palmer, one of the founders of Sabre Business World is a Personal and Business High Performance Trainer, Coach and Author with a passion for igniting people through teaching High Performance skills that enable them to ignite their lives. Balancing being a mother of 4 boys and building a business in Zimbabwe, she is fascinated with learning and teaching High Performance skills to help people balance all the demands of life and business to help them thrive in our unpredictable and ever changing world