“Teaching Business Leaders the 21st century skills needed to thrive in Life and in Business”
14 sessions minimum over 24 Months
Exclusive One-on-One Executive Coaching
High Performance and Leadership Development
For CEOs, Executives and Senior Management
Business leaders in today’s world are required to deliver on the Company Strategy and perform extraordinarily under high pressure. These leaders often do not have the required 21st Century Success skills to achieve this in a balanced manner while remaining motivated and focused.
- Aligning Corporate and Personal Goals – This is setting long term and short term goals to increase FOCUS
- Planning – This is Planning of time and actions to achieve long term objectives
- Time and Action Management – This is the control and prioritisation of tasks and actions
- Work/Life Balance – This is the management of time and tasks to maintain healthy work/life balance.
- Health and Energy – This focuses on Mental and Physical health and understanding how it effects energy levels, productivity, focus, mental performance and results.
Throughout the programme, a strong focus is placed on Mindset, Attitude, Thought Control and Self Discipline as all of these are fundamental to the success in the above 5 areas.
- The program is kicked off with the Trainee completing a detailed questionnaire, followed by a 2 hour Initial Mastermind Meeting where they are introduced to the Program and the Foundation of Success.
- Following that, there are monthly 1 hour, one-on-one sessions for the 1st 6 months, then these sessions move to bimonthly for the 2nd 6 months, then quarterly for the last 12 months. There is an option to extend the period of monthly sessions where required, depending on the individual.
- At the sessions, the individual’s progress for the month is analysed, challenges discussed, a high performance coaching lesson is completed and action plans for the next month are discussed.
High Performance Introduction, The Foundation of Success and Diary Overview
Ambition, Vision and Goal Setting
Why do you want it and who do you need to become?
Developing a Success Mindset
Developing Self Discipline
Health and Energy
21st Century Leadership
Program Material and Support:
Each attendee will receive the following:
- A Sabre Achieve Diary
- A Success file where they will receive Module notes and worksheets at each session
- A Sabre Memory Stick with extra study material in the form of audios and videos
Each attendee will be enrolled on the following:
- An Email Course where they will receive 1 email per module re-enforcing the lesson
Attendees will be assessed at the end of the program on a personal assessment basis to monitor growth and a Training Summary Report will be sent to the CEO/MD.
At the end of the program, each attendee will receive a certificate.